HelioPanel Beta

jje

Oh, okay I can see it again now at my cpanel filemanager but I want to ask something why I cant access the heliopanel filemanager? It says

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please e-mail us at and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hope you guys can help me.

• 3 weeks later...

HelioPanel 0.7 BETA

Hi there! We have just released the next version of the HelioPanel Beta: 0.7! This update includes many improvements and major bug fixes that will hopefully make HelioPanel more stable and easier to use:

Features

#73: Breadcrumbs on File Manager

#75: Clean up old hook.php files

#80: Improve dropdown menu

#82: Move account creation to the login page

Bugs

#84: Redirects to _wdt/XXX or favicon.ico after logging in

#87: SQLBuddy redirects to http://sqlbuddy/ when not logged in

#88: Account.php redeclaration

#93: HelioPanel web directory is not allowed by default

#94: Users cannot create new accounts

Thank you

Hi,

Just taking a proper look at HelioPanel for the first time. I am really just getting my head around HelioPanel and I have some queries and suggestion which I just wanted to check if (and how) I should progress:

1. The HelioHost suspension policy states that users must access there cPanel account every 30 days or their account will de suspended. Does logging into HelioPanel count? (It seems to me it should?)

2. Could there be a cPanel link within HelioHost that would take you to cPanel home page (without having to go through cPanel login)?

3. Similarly a link to Email Accounts without having to go through cPanel login?

Basically, points 2 and 3 is about being able to access some cPanel features from HelioPanel without needing to go through the cPanel login (at least until' you have developed a user friendly alternative).

4. It would be good to add the administrator pages for those applications installed via Softaculous to a HelioPanel drop-down menu?

Points 2, 3 and 4 are features requests; should I post these to GitHub?

5. SQLbuddy fails to log me in. It states "There was a problem logging you in" and asks me for my user name and password but (when I enter these) it fails again? Is this a bug that I should report to GitHub or am I doing something wrong?

I can see that you are developing a more user friendly alternative to cPanel and I just wanted to give you my support an encouragement for this laudable aim. HelioPanel does look good and (although, I know it will take time) it could be something really special.

Kind regards,

Snooze

1. The HelioHost suspension policy states that users must access there cPanel account every 30 days or their account will de suspended. Does logging into HelioPanel count? (It seems to me it should?)

I think it does count, but I'm not sure on this.

2. Could there be a cPanel link within HelioHost that would take you to cPanel home page (without having to go through cPanel login)?

You mean within HelioPanel? It hasn't been done yet, but it wouldn't be too hard to add.

3. Similarly a link to Email Accounts without having to go through cPanel login?

Sure, same as above.

Points 2, 3 and 4 are features requests; should I post these to GitHub?

That would be great if you did.

5. SQLbuddy fails to log me in. It states "There was a problem logging you in" and asks me for my user name and password but (when I enter these) it fails again? Is this a bug that I should report to GitHub or am I doing something wrong?

The problem is we need to whitelist remote MySQL access from cody; this isn't a bug in HelioPanel itself.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks for the host space!I have a problem to run it. i applied the stevie's . when i ping the stevie.heliohost.org,I get the IP 65.19.143.2,but on the cpanel ,the share IP is 216.218.192.170.also , the files can be put on the server by the way of ftp (65.19.143.2) . It may be a little problem to be solved. who can give me help? thanks.

• 5 months later...