[Solved] Suspended: long

My HelioHost username: long

The server my account is on: Stevie

My HelioHost main domain: ngoclong19.tk

Currently, my account is suspended and I cannot access the cPanel, it says that my login information is invalid. I'm not running anything that would eat up the processor or use excessive bandwidth, as far as I know.

Reason for suspension:

WARNING: EXCESSIVE PROCESS USAGE!

CPU Usage: 97.6

Mem Usage: 0.855221834161

Process Excutable: /usr/bin/php

Process Command: ['/usr/bin/php', '/home1/long/public_html/wordpress/xmlrpc.php']

Process User: long

Would you like to talk to the root administrator about unsuspending your account?

Would you like to talk to the root administrator about unsuspending your account?

Thank you for pointing me this problem. This is the process which WordPress uses when you post something remotely, example via a blogging tool software. Currently I use Microsoft Windows Live Writer (WLW) as my blogging tool, it worked great before. I don't know why today it makes high CPU usage, maybe because I have posted a long post, which included many pictures, also at that time, WLW returned me an HTTP 500 internal server error.

This is the first time I meet this problem and it is not what I wish, of course. I think I should check Microsoft for fixing of this problem.

I hope you can unsuspend my account so I can continue to use your great service. Thank you very much.