Rate us!

Ashoat

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! Back up!! http://www.clickherefree.com/hosting-free/...ils.php?id=2212!

Please guys, only one vote per person. Would help if you wrote something along with your vote in the review box, like answering the questions they ask.

All the previous reviews have been erased, so please vote again if you already did in the past! Thanks!

The most plausable explanation I could come up with is that there were suspicians of cheating torwards us, either that or that they assumed with such a community, hosting was not avaliable, or many other things.

EDIT: Huh, my review did not submit properly... oh well, I'll rewrite it later.

According to the dude, we were erased, along with some others, because of some server problem and data was lost, and we were too recent to be in the backup.

UPDATE!! Anyone who reviews us 5/5 and gives a write-up gets 50 Helions! That includes those who already voted. Just post here to claim your Helions.

Hey, no one told me that they process the reviews by hand... and how did Herloss's review get on before mine? I find that odd.

I'll go ahead and claim my Helions now :P

Off topic, what does the name bold do in the IBStor?

Hey, no one told me that they process the reviews by hand... and how did Herloss's review get on before mine? I find that odd.

Because HerLoss spent a lot of time on his knees... lol, j/k. Maybe I'm just special?

Hey, no one told me that they process the reviews by hand... and how did Herloss's review get on before mine?  I find that odd.

Because HerLoss spent a lot of time on his knees... lol, j/k. Maybe I'm just special?

Maybe because mine was longer and had to be put through the process because it could of been long spam, who knows :lol:

Name bold makes your name bold in topic view... like mine and Gamemaster_268's.

i gave a review, it shuld be up now... checking... will edit...

ugh! nope, its not there.

Yeh, I submitted mine like five times, and it hasn't gone up. Must be something with my internet... whatever. Should try at school...