Digital Camera

Well, I like photography, that's why I started this topic. Not a professional one tho ...

I have a Canon A520 4Mp 4xOptical zoom.

I'm very happy with it, I think is higher that a lot of Canon cameras from SD class whish is considered an upper class.

This pic was taken in Romania, Carpathians mountains, somewhere near Dracula Castle.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have a FujiFilm Fine Pix 3.2 Mega Pixels 3X optical zoom. I love it and i am much like you, maybe not, but i call myself a picture [bleeped!] lol. would love to exchange photos. I do a lot of scenic and "hallmark" shots

Nice cam... I have a fujifilm also but different model

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a Kodak V577 (something like that) and it has a dual lenses. Pretty neat because you can take large pictures without having to back up as much thanks to the dual lense. The picture quality is okay, not the greatest. But you get what you pay for. It's under 200$.

• 1 month later...

I am currently using a Kodak camera...

Since I'm not sure of the model, I'll edit it later ^_^

Other than that, all I can say is that I'm very pleased with the camera; It takes

great quality pictures!

- Van

• 2 weeks later...

All i know is never buy an HP Camera. I got one for my birthday a year back, and it was the worst thing of all time. 2 minutes (seriously) to charge flash, then another minute to "process the picture" before you could take another one. As well the bateries would last a maximum of 20 minutes before dying.

Someone ended up stealing it, and i was actually kinda happy lol

Anyways, I now have the lowest level Cannon, and it more than suits my needs, im rediculously happy with it

I have a FujiFilm Fine Pix 3.2 Mega Pixels 3X optical zoom. I love it and i am much like you, maybe not, but i call myself a picture [bleeped!] lol. would love to exchange photos. I do a lot of scenic and "hallmark" shots

Nice cam... I have a fujifilm also but different model

Thank you. Its a good camera, I use it all the time for clients when I take pictures for their websites. Suits my needs just fine.

i'm also into photography. i'm planning to be the next Ansel Adams with my Sony a100... =)

or maybe not.

Can I have your autograph now, that way when you become the next Ansel Adams, I can say yeah I know that person. :P

a cheap VuPoint cam. (bought at a Meijer, Meijers are only found in the Midwest United States)

Off topic, but ohh well, Meijers is great. High Quality, Low Prices

remember guys...it's not the camera that takes great pictures, it's the photographer...

Very true. I think that goes for any kind of art also.

All i know is never buy an HP Camera. I got one for my birthday a year back, and it was the worst thing of all time. 2 minutes (seriously) to charge flash, then another minute to "process the picture" before you could take another one. As well the bateries would last a maximum of 20 minutes before dying.

Someone ended up stealing it, and i was actually kinda happy lol

Anyways, I now have the lowest level Cannon, and it more than suits my needs, im rediculously happy with it

Are you sure you had fully charged batteries in it. Mine does that if I put halfway charged batteries in. It started getting too expensive, so I got rechargeables.