Digital Camera

I use a Sony P200... sleek and sexy :)

7.2 MP, 3X Optical Zoom, Upto 14X digital zoom, movie recording with sound, photo effects, noise reduction, red eye reduction, manual mode, timer... what else do you need? :P

remember guys...it's not the camera that takes great pictures, it's the photographer...

Not necessarily. My cheaper digital camera has some shutter delay, and makes it very difficult to take pictures perfectly clear when holding it >_>. Now I agree with you that it does matter who is taking the picture, but you have to have a camera without unintentional(or uncontrollable) shutter-delay.

If anyone is looking for a decent camera, make sure the shutter delay is either controllable or minimum. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a digital camera~ I don't use it as much as the people in my family but I do own it. >:3

I won it in a random drawing though, so I can't say I actually wanted it. I can't even remember what kind it is. I remember that it has a 5 megapixel display but that's it. :/

It's a cheap little camera but it's more than I asked for and all I'll need (until I head off to college, that is).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...