Django admin pages not found

Alex Boyce

This was working previously (prior to power outage). I could access all the admin pages. Now, I can access www.klickfu.com/admin, but if I click on any of the links, I get a 404 error. A google search showed someone asked this same question on stackoverflow.com and their solution was to reinstall Django. Did something happen to johnny's django install when it went down? Can anyone else access their admin site pages on johnny?

I get redirected to http://images.habboswfs2.heliohost.org/cgi...spendedpage.cgi when I visit that URL. If your account is showing suspended, please post in the "Suspended and Queued Accounts" section under "Customer Service".

My account is not suspended. The link above works for me. I can give you a valid sign-on for testing if you want, but I would have to send it privately.

I get redirected to http://images.habboswfs2.heliohost.org/cgi...spendedpage.cgi when I visit that URL. If your account is showing suspended, please post in the "Suspended and Queued Accounts" section under "Customer Service".

When Geof posted that there was an error on johnny causing all page requests to all redirect to one users account. As a temporary fix that one account was suspended showing all accounts on johnny as suspended. That issue seems to have resolved itself and your account should be showing up correctly now.

When I click that link I get Django administration with a username and password box.