For and Against president Bush

No - Why? He's part of the Neo-Republican party.

Just because of this ? If US was in a good position in front of it's people and the economy was stable and nicely growing, would you still dislike him for just being part of the Neo Republicans ?

I don't want to throw critics to him but he appears to be very optimist when the reality isn't very great...

I'm not from US but I like to consider myself a big US fan. I have friends there and all of them are against president Bush ... so I wonder why was he elected for the second time ?

My mind goes to Belarus where no one likes the president but he was elected somehow for the second time also .. 2 years ago he eliminated the presidential term limits and became like a Fidel Castro of Europe.

Back to Bush, he's the only man that I don't like from America, but looks like America likes him ...

No, actually, most of Americans are homophobic. Also, they can't trust themselves to have the chance of being legally married with the same [bleeped!]. That's what the whole second election was about, and since they picked the right side, they won. No one cared about anything else Bush was talking about.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...