Religion

stu

What's your religion  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What about agnosticism? Not a religion per se, more of a belief that there perhaps is a greater being out there.

What's the system that you think is absurd?

What assumptions have it made?

I think he's referring to the system of categorizing "paganism".

Also, I don't think using Wikipedia as a source is very reliable, as it's usually open to interpretation as to the meaning of the article due to various writing inconsistencies that are not enforced.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am a Catholic by birth and by practice, though I'm pretty much open-minded. (I come from a once pre-dominantly Catholic country now turned pre-dominantly Christian.)

I don't really like to talk about how the Bible may be filled with inaccuracies; it's pretty much something Catholics, some other Christians, Protestants, and some people of other religious denominations believe in. If that were the case, we'd have to argue about inaccuracies in the Q'uran and in other sacred books from other religions.

Religion is something which is subjective to the interpretation of a person. What may be right in one religion may be injust in another.

Here are my two cents, and I do hope I don't get flamed for this comment. :D

What gets me really pissed is that there is never an option for more than one religion. The "other" options is great, like if you believe in Confucianism or something, but I'm someone who believes in more than one religion. So far, it's only Hinduism and Jewish religions. I do believe in many others too as I keep getting to learn more about them.

I don't think anyone is ever one religion, it's mostly all just beliefs and like the Democratic and Republican parties, both have its flaws and strong points.

There is no place that 2 or 3 is equal to 1. If you say all religion serve 1 God then how are you going to cope with their cotradictions. 1+1=2 not 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...