Found Error in Wiki Page

PenTester

I found Error in the following wiki Page:

http://wiki.helionet.org/What_Does_HelioHost_Offer%3F (clicked the link from http://wiki.helionet.org/Main_Page)

If i login as user, there is no error.

After logout, there is error displays real_escape....

Note:

When i enter http://wiki.helionet.org/What_Does_HelioHost_Offer, there is no error.

Also i am not sure whether it is showing only for me . So Please kindly check it.

I'm getting :

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home1/wiki/public_html/includes/db/DatabaseMysql.php on line 316

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home1/wiki/public_html/includes/db/DatabaseMysql.php on line 316

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home1/wiki/public_html/includes/db/DatabaseMysql.php on line 23

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home1/wiki/public_html/includes/db/DatabaseMysql.php on line 23

HelioHost Wiki WWW

I'm still confused over what the problem was, since the What is HelioHost? link works fine. I just removed the question mark from the end of What Does HelioHost Offer, and somebody had already made a redirection to go to the page with the question mark - seems to be working fine now. :)

Still confused over how this happened on just one page though.

Not anymore; about a week ago djbob gave all the administrators access to Cody. I have successfully copied the database, files and configuration over to Cody.

I've alerted the other administrators since I have no clue how to transfer the wiki.heliohost.org domain. :)

Not anymore; about a week ago djbob gave all the administrators access to Cody. I have successfully copied the database, files and configuration over to Cody.

I've alerted the other administrators since I have no clue how to transfer the wiki.heliohost.org domain. :)

Modify Apache configuration file to point the domain wiki.heliohost.org to a specific spot in the server file structure (normally /var/www/wiki.heliohost.org/public_html or something like that), then move the appropriate files to that location. Restart Apache so new configuration file take affect. Then, change DNS records to point the subdomain to Cody's IP.