Account Activation Failure

jje

Hello :) It has come to our attention that cPanel is not currently recording login attempts, meaning any login attempts you perform will not be logged and therefore your Login Date will not change (which could result in suspension/deletion if you have not logged in for over thirty days). We are working to fix this as soon as possible, but in the meantime, HelioPanel's system should be fine if your account is on the edge of suspension or deletion (ie. not logged in for over 25 days).

Thank you for your cooperation :)

Okay, this issue should be corrected now. Please note that we haven't noticed logins over the last couple days, so you might want to log in again soon to make sure we don't suspend your account for inactivity!

Er, I don't know how to put it.

For past few months, I kept on getting account suspension every 15 days despite log-ins. Though ever since last DDoS such problems don't seem much bother and I used to recycle (reactivate) the account whenever I got such suspension. However, now all of a sudden my account has been deleted.

Could you please check what timestamp does is show against my last cPanel login?

username: coozzle

server: stevie

For past few months, I kept on getting account suspension every 15 days despite log-ins. Though ever since last DDoS such problems don't seem much bother and I used to recycle (reactivate) the account whenever I got such suspension. However, now all of a sudden my account has been deleted.

If this problem has been going on for months, why didn't you mention it sooner? Can you post us the url you were using to login?

Could you please check what timestamp does is show against my last cPanel login?

We're Sorry, but once a site has been deleted we don't have any records of it whatsoever.