77 replies to this topic

#76 rajdis

rajdis

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:43 AM

Anyone used nic.eu.org to register domain. I cannot understand their nameserver portion. Anyone explain please..

server_load_s.gifserver_load_j.gif  server_load_t.gif

server_uptime_s.gifserver_uptime_j.gifserver_uptime_t.gif

#77 rmurthy

rmurthy

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:54 PM

Anyone used nic.eu.org to register domain. I cannot understand their nameserver portion. Anyone explain please..

I have used eu.org some time back. At that time, it was necessary to have name servers configured for the domain prior to making a domain request. However, they seem to be allowing registration without pre-configured domain servers now.

In order to use these domains with HelioHost, you should use the Check for correctness of server names option as you might not be able to configure the name servers in Cpanel without actually pointing the domain to HelioHost name servers.

#78 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:07 PM

I have used eu.org some time back. At that time, it was necessary to have name servers configured for the domain prior to making a domain request. However, they seem to be allowing registration without pre-configured domain servers now.

Good to know they did away with that. The practice was nonstandard and was incompatible with just about every cpanel-based host out there, which is probably why they changed.

Now if only registro.br would do this...(they're the one we usually hear about when this issue comes up).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users