[Solved] Queued: amel

AmeL

Your account is currently in the account creation queue. It will take approximately 48 hours to be completely created.

For information about your account's progress in the queue, please use our status script:

http://heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/status

Thanks you so much for the quick reply.

I am believing that it is incorrectly queued, because the mail I received from heliohost said like this:

Please note that it will take up to 24 hours before you can log in, and up to 48 hours before your website is up and running. Also note that your account will be automatically pruned if you do not log in to your control panel for a period of one month.

I registered my account on Friday at around 3:00 PM, GMT+7, and now it is Saturday 9:00 PM already. So it means, I would be able to login into my control panel but I would not be.

I registered my account on Friday at around 3:00 PM, GMT+7, and now it is Saturday 9:00 PM already. So it means, I would be able to login into my control panel but I would not be.
Sorry about that; the time can vary depending on the length of the queue.

According to the status script you should be able to login to your control panel today at 11:52:00 AM (PST Time), which is in 3 hours (I think!).

Thank you for your patience. :)

Your welcome! :D

Sorry about that; the time can vary depending on the length of the queue.

According to the status script you should be able to login to your control panel today at 11:52:00 AM (PST Time), which is in 3 hours (I think!).

Thank you for your patience. :)

Your welcome! :D

Sorry again; but until now, Sunday, 3:30 PM of GMT+7, so it is 48 hours from when I registered on Friday, 3:00 PM, GMT+7. But I couldn't still login into my control panel.

I understand that time can vary depending on the length of the queue, the more users are added to the queue, the more waiting time it consumed.

So I could wait patiently, and will inform you guys a few days later if I still could not login.

Please wait a little bit longer; we have not identified any issues with the account creation script.

Well done!, finally, I could have luck to see my control panel and the default site is up and running ;-)

I gonna request for java support in another forum here then.

Thanks BIG BIG to jje for your respectful support.