Website Competition Voting

jje

Which website is the winner of the competition.  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The deadline has now passed for the Website Competition, and there have been three entries that are now up for voting. Please use the above poll to vote for your winner. Voting will close in a weeks time; thank you :)

Oh, and you are allowed to vote for yourself if you want

It's too bad there weren't many entries. I would of entered mine, but all the advanced programming is in a password-secured zone... Perhaps we could do another competition in a few months, and create a banner for it that would be placed at the top of the HelioNet & HelioHost sites.

The website competition is now complete. Please do not vote or text now because your vote will not be counted, but you may still be charged :P

As you can see from the poll results above, the results are in and the deadline has passed. And amazingly, every single website that entered won, where the style competition was tied between two people while the functionality competition was won by the remaining webmaster.

According to the database, the winners are:

h4ck3r (PenTester) for functionality

eceklu (Jeya Prakahs K) for style

parrjaco (Jacob Perry) for style

As a reward for the winners, they each get the ability to have their own HelioNet user title and can place these certificates on their site if they wish.

I have PM'ed the winners more information :) Congratulations!! :D

Thank you jje. Next time i am expecting some better competition.

Your welcome :) Yes, I hope next time more people will enter the competition.

Could the next winner get some prizes like a domain name

or just some more space ...

A free domain name would obviously cost money and that's likely something HelioHost would not do.

However, I believe cPanel will permit me to add an increase for disk space; I will consider a more space award in the next competition. ;) I'm thinking about 100MB extra space as a reward for 1st place...

A free domain name would obviously cost money and that's likely something HelioHost would not do.

I guessed that much :P

However, I believe cPanel will permit me to add an increase for disk space; I will consider a more space award in the next competition. wink.gif I'm thinking about 100MB extra space as a reward for 1st place...

Cool :D

Could we have like a monthly competition ?

I also thought of another prize. A link in to footer of HelioNet. That would help the website owner with regards to SEO

Sure, if you want remind me to start a competition on 30th October or something like that. :)

I also thought of another prize. A link in to footer of HelioNet. That would help the website owner with regards to SEO

Mmmm, not sure about that one.... I'll think about it ;)

Sure, if you want remind me to start a competition on 30th October or something like that. :)

Mmmm, not sure about that one.... I'll think about it ;)

i know that i am nt going to win again bt it doesnt mean that i am nt good in design or programming. If i compete really , i will be the winner. I am nt going to participate again.