Website Competition Voting

jje

Which website is the winner of the competition.  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i was not able to participate in the competition since the site for candidate to register was a .co.cc's web site, which is blocked in my network.i wish the next time the enrollment web site will be changed

i was not able to participate in the competition since the site for candidate to register was a .co.cc's web site, which is blocked in my network.i wish the next time the enrollment web site will be changed

You could have tried a proxy ?

Yea i tried but it did't work, my home network is protected by some eset antivirus which detects that you are accessing .co.cc any way i tried.

Did you try archive.org's way back machine ? That really helps access blocked sites ...

Hi there! Since it appears all of you would really like another competition, the HelioHost website competition will be coming back very soon! Entries will probably be accepted starting from the 1st April, so we will be able to identify the 2012 Best Website of HelioHost! :) Hopefully we will get more entries this time; enjoy! :D