[Solved] Cant access my account

teo_turtle

how many hours to solved problem ? :)

If byron knew how to fix the problem he would have already. If I knew how to fix the problem I would have already. Hopefully the next admin that comes along will know what to do. It's tough to give an estimated time when all the administrators are volunteers that have real jobs and real lives and just maintain heliohost during their free time. Hopefully soon though.

how many hours to solved problem ? :)

If byron knew how to fix the problem he would have already. If I knew how to fix the problem I would have already. Hopefully the next admin that comes along will know what to do. It's tough to give an estimated time when all the administrators are volunteers that have real jobs and real lives and just maintain heliohost during their free time. Hopefully soon though.

ok :)

edit post:

Thank you for all for technical support :)

problem solved :)

I'm getting lots of permission errors pointing at /var/cpanel/users/. It shows a permission error in the log rvt posted and when I login to SSH.

I won't touch anything however since I don't want to mess anything else, plus I'm not sure how to fix the permission errors.

grep: /var/cpanel/users/jje: Permission denied

Hi again.

I don't know what happened but everything is a mess again now. Um, all I did was reinstall osCommerce to a different directory. That shouldn't make a difference should it? My website is up and ok as far as I can see. I can log into cPanel but get only a blank page with no interface and no way to log out. I haven't logged in for a few days but everything was fine when I left. What happened? Also, my mail is going to my index page again so now I can't get my mail either. Please help.

Dear Administration,

I'm in very need of your help. I can't connect through the CPanel, while I can connect through the FTP to my web and through outlook to my e-mail...

Every time, I trying to enter CPanel, I'm getting blank white page. I tried to do everything according to FAQ (clear browser cache & etc), but it didn't helped.

It began yesterday at ~7:53 PM GMT +3 approximately, I hoped that it's temporary problem...

Server: Johnny

Username: wstalker

Thank you!