Requesting adjustment

lisanet

Ugh; Now I have to put back all the parentheses you removed.

Okay, I've fixed all the errors. Please don't edit that file, or I'll have to go back and re-fix the problems again.

I'm sorry. I thought you (or somebody) said the double parentheses was bad. No more trying to decipher interplanetary language for me until I read that book I found. Well thanks. You know I love you, right?

Ugh; Now I have to put back all the parentheses you removed.

Okay, I've fixed all the errors. Please don't edit that file, or I'll have to go back and re-fix the problems again.

I will not touch it. I will study it though. The login is now working perfect and really, thanks for all the help.

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd try a different thread since no one is answering the other one. I really need to know:

-Can I use the dedicated IP I had for Stevie on Johnny too. (deleted account on Stevie)

- If so, will this IP cover more than the one domain?

-Can I have unlimited email for more than one domain?

- If I add a second domain to my account, are there any service limitations on it?

Thought I'd try a different thread since no one is answering the other one. I really need to know:

-Can I use the dedicated IP I had for Stevie on Johnny too. (deleted account on Stevie)

- If so, will this IP cover more than the one domain?

-Can I have unlimited email for more than one domain?

- If I add a second domain to my account, are there any service limitations on it?

NOTE TO XXAV: I found the github patch in this thread. Now I remember.