Registration Stevie And Johnny

Waflix

I have already registered an account at Stevie, but now I'm wondering if I also could register at Johnny. It says you can only register once, but does that count for both servers at the same time or seperately?

'Why?', you may ask. Well, my answer is simple: 'Because (I'm wondering)'.

Many are asking about being on both servers in hopes that if one is down their site will remain up on the other server.

This is not possible but it does seem that the primary NS is on Stevie and the secondary is on Johnny. A good move but only helps in the area of NS. If the host server is down then the site will still be down.

Please keep us informed. Communication helps a lot even when things are so bad. Customers stay loyal if you keep them in the loop.

From what I have read before (this was around 6ish months or so ago) You are able to have an account on both servers if you were wanting to use the services on Johnny and had a different site on Stevie. You do how ever need a different user name and website address for each account (You can't use the same username on stevie and johnny and the same address i.e Waflix.heliohost.org for both accounts; I just used your username here for the example by the way).

So as far as I know yes you can, but that may have been changed as of recently.

I don't see why you would need an account on both servers.

I also agree with xaav here as I do not see why you would need one on both servers. If you wanted to use services on Johnny you can also transfer your stevie account to Johnny and use the services there.

Anyway I hope that helps :)