Need Assistance Setting Up Cronjob

opportunity

Good day!

my site is opportunity.heliohost.org, I am new to heliohost but not to web hosting. I am very happy with my experience so far, although some issues can be addressed sooner. I'm hoping that everyone can agree on most of my comments.

I have loaded an autoresponder script and it requires that the cronjob be setup. They provided a sample of what I needed to put into the system but the email I received spat me back an error.

If I can ask the staff to send me the proper code to insert it would be appreciated. My path is "opportunity.heliohost.org/cron.php"

It would be helpful a resource can be setup that is just a button launching a pop-up that will give basic instructions and sample code that needs to be inserted in the section the client is viewing/working on. A wiki is good but link it inside the site.

Also 1 recommendation, it would be nicer for the site to have a single page selling pitch and not so many, it would increase conversions I'm sure.

I hope my request can be handled soon, I did a search in both the forum and wiki and it gave no hits. Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

Thanks for you quick reply, I went and set-up an account and tried to setup the first autoresponder, what I then discovered was that all cronjobs are set at the same time unless I give the system a code to use.

I can do all the work, but a programmer I am not. I can make money for anyone but to tell a computer what to do I really don't have patience for that kind of work. So my appreciation goes out to all dedicated programmers.

What I need is the code to tell the site to execute my autoresponder at 10am est every day. This is for business reasons so my emails are fresh when my clients are all at their desks or almost. I hope this is not too much to ask. By the way if you want my help on anything I can do for you please ask.

Thanks

I understand, the site requires me to signup for the paid membership to get the extra features. It's a good idea and will signup soon. Waiting for my cards to arrive. Setting up new business and not able to transact online yet.

Thanks for your help. If you know how I can setup for now using the Heliohost control panel let me know.

Thank you very much.