Mysql Database Has Been Wiped Out?

opportunity

Today as I was allocating my databases I suddenly got a message

"There are no users associated with your account"

&

There are no databases associated with your account."

I took the time to create 20+ databases.... what now?

I hope you can give me a reasonable explanation and resolve this issue... otherwise I have to make some decisions.

Thanks

I see, I guess you believe in Santa Claus as well...

Thanks for the dirty tricks.... You should try using a ticket system for service related issues and not this moronic forum approach.

In all my years online I never liked the group chat communities because of the few people who wanted to be so controlling over the members they had.

I can see what is written on the front of the box is not found inside of the box. Somebody had a vision that somehow seems to be different from what the reality is of today.

If you are unable to deliver what you offer try to offer it truthfully and without all the games.

I kept my mouth shut during the 3 weeks it took even for my site to go active... so now since it seems you and whoever it is that is working this scam with you should know that not everyone trusts you.

Maybe you are in way over your head in this. Stop playing house like kids and get a real job that you can honestly do with your limited talents.

My mistake was not telling you all this when I first felt something is wrong.

You should try a job or business that is something less technical to work on, this way you don't screw up with other peoples time and desires.

This is not just limited to the one who posted me... This goes for the whole team of flunkies.

If you can't do anything right then it's time to change clothes... because you all stink of immaturity.

my guess is, you are all high school & college drop outs all hanging around your parents homes....

A lot of noncence

Wooow.. Chill out dude. They just fixed a mysql error.. check it again.

Edit: But by now, what does it matter? You made a complete fool of yourself !

Edit2: Op! please never delete this epic post. Make it a monument of stupidity.

@opportunity

You can read on the home page about the issues they have here and that everyone is up front about them. You can read all the posts in the forum of issues that have been corrected and some that may not have been but everything is out in the open. Nothing hidden.

Hate that you lost your databases. Hopefully you backed up the information locally as anyone who has been online for years would do.

I'm going to assume it has something to do with the 20+ databases that used all the resources of our server, violating our Terms of Service. It could also have something to do with trying to run spam sites with our services. Also...

I see, I guess you believe in Santa Claus as well...

What does this have to do with anything?

Thanks for the dirty tricks.... You should try using a ticket system for service related issues and not this moronic forum approach.
We've always been a community. A ticketing system is unfeasible given our staff of volunteers.

In all my years online I never liked the group chat communities because of the few people who wanted to be so controlling over the members they had.
No one has controlled you.

I can see what is written on the front of the box is not found inside of the box. Somebody had a vision that somehow seems to be different from what the reality is of today.
What?

If you are unable to deliver what you offer try to offer it truthfully and without all the games.
We warned you at at the beginning to keep backups. It is not our fault that you failed to read/heed our Terms of Service.

I kept my mouth shut during the 3 weeks it took even for my site to go active... so now since it seems you and whoever it is that is working this scam with you should know that not everyone trusts you.
No one can help you if you do not speak up. HelioHost is a not-for-profit organization that has been running for over five years. I don't think we're scamming anyone.

Maybe you are in way over your head in this. Stop playing house like kids and get a real job that you can honestly do with your limited talents.
Maybe you also should find better things to do with your time besides ranting. Again, this is a volunteer effort for a organization that provides a free service. We do this in our spare time.

My mistake was not telling you all this when I first felt something is wrong.
I agree.

You should try a job or business that is something less technical to work on, this way you don't screw up with other peoples time and desires.

This is not just limited to the one who posted me... This goes for the whole team of flunkies.

You shouldn't judge people that you don't know.

If you can't do anything right then it's time to change clothes... because you all stink of immaturity.

my guess is, you are all high school & college drop outs all hanging around your parents homes....

We have been professional with you. We also bathe regularly. I attend the University of California, Berkeley. I have worked at Amazon and am working at Google next summer. What have you done lately?

This is your first and final warning. If you continue being disruptive, you will be banned and your hosting account removed.

• Like 5

OK... professor tell me what does infinity mean? On your features you boast unlimited bandwidth, email accounts, and allot of other key features.... MySQL databases is one of them.

In the FAQ it says if you can fit "millions of domains" (just being sarcastic) that is fine.

Judge me? You seem to be clueless on what HelioHost offers it's customers.

If you want to volunteer for this that is your choice, but it seems you don't get what it is you're doing.

Pick apart my post... say what you want but I will say what I feel unlike the others. If the truth is not appreciated then keep telling lies to your members.

Who are you to treat me badly when I only say what is true.... You claim to offer hosting to professionals... that's funny coming from such a loser. I read allot of your older posts and you really are immature.

Tell DJ Bob to save his money and close the place down... save his few remaining hairs and go live a life without this type of responsibility.

Maybe he can sell his list of users... I'm sure most of the accounts don't use this as their main location. They are not professional if they do.

I learned something a long time ago, don't have anything you can't afford to lose. SO IF YOU WANT TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. YOU ARE NOTHING AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE AFRAID OF WHAT YOU CAN DO? GET A LIFE, YOU ARE SO STUPID. WHAT MATTERS IN LIFE IS NOT PROVING HOW BIG OR HOW SMART YOU ARE.

WATCH KUNG FU PANDA JUST MAYBE YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING. i SAW HOW YOU RESPOND TO OTHERS AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DISRESPECT THEM. YOU ARE SUCH A TWO FACED LIAR.

YOU SHOULD READ THE WEBSITE AGAIN AND SEE WHAT YOU ALSO OFFER.... IF YOU ARE GOING TO FEED THE POOR, DON'T GIVE THEM A CANDY BAR AND KOOL AID. DO IT RESPECTFULLY OR NOT AT ALL.

THAT MEANS BEING HONEST AND TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH. THIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL HOSTING PLATFORM, ITS THE SAME AS A HOMELESS SHELTER FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PLAY AROUND WITH IDEAS AND DOING BUSINESS ONLINE.

I WILL NEVER ALLOW MYSELF TO CHEAT PEOPLE. TO LIE SO MUCH AND BLAME OTHERS FOR MY SHORTCOMINGS.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! BY THE WAY I HAVE BEEN ONLINE SINCE 1986, YOU ARE NOTHING WORKING YOUR TEMPORARY JOBS AND VOLUNTEERING AT A MENTAL INSTITUTION RELEASE PROGRAMS.

I DON'T NEED TO BRAG ABOUT MY LIFE... I AM CONFIDENT WITH WHO I AM. GO BOAST SOMEWHERE ELSE KID!

YOU CAN TELL MY PERSONAL FRIEND LARRY PAGE HELLO IF YOU ARE REALLY WORKING FOR GOOGLE. WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR OVER 30 YEARS.

BEFORE YOU ACCUSE PEOPLE OF ANYTHING HAVE PROOF... I HAVE NOT SENT A SINGLE VISITOR TO THIS PLACE... SO HOW AM I A SPAMMER? THE CPANEL SAYS I HAVE 18 DATABASES OF INFINITY AVAILABLE.

I'M VERY SORRY I WASTED MY TIME HERE. BUT AT LEAST PEOPLE WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT THE LIES. THE INTERNET WAS AROUND LONG BEFORE YOU AND WILL CONTINUE AFTER... SO GROW UP AND TREAT PEOPLE SPECIAL AND NOT DESTROY THEM BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU CAN.

THE PAST IS HISTORY, TOMORROW IS A MYSTERY, BUT TODAY IS A GIFT, THAT IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT. FUNNY YOU HAVE TO LEARN FROM AN ANIMATED CARTOON AND NOT FROM YOUR PARENTS AS YOU SHOULD HAVE.

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS DEALING WITH PEOPLE THEN CHOOSE ANOTHER APPROACH OR HOBBY. BECAUSE YOU REALLY SUCK AT THIS.

GO BACK AND READ YOUR POSTS... VERY BADLY DONE. YOU ARE A FAILURE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.

IF PEOPLE TELL YOU WHAT THEY THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN EVEN IF THEY GET UPSET. BUT NO YOU GET DEFENSIVE AND TRY TO EXCUSE YOURSELF. JUST BECAUSE THE HOSTING IS FREE DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MESS AROUND WITH PEOPLE.

YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR.... ANY PROFESSIONAL (PERSON WHO MAKES MONEY WITH THEIR CHOSEN PROFESSION OR SKILLS) WILL NEVER AGREE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE. YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHO YOU OFFEND... PEOPLE GET HURT FOR LESS THAN THAT. HEED MY WORDS IT'S EASY TO FIND PEOPLE NOW THAN BEFORE... SO REALLY COOL YOUR ATTITUDE.

IF YOU WANT TO GO ON SKYPE AND DISCUSS THIS FURTHER SEND ME A PM TELLING ME YOUR DESIRE.

I WOULD APPRECIATE AN APOLOGY AND A PUBLIC RETRACTION OF THE ACCUSATIONS YOU MADE AGAINST ME. YOU ARE WRONG AND SHOULD CORRECT THAT.

THANK YOU

<general statement, NOT specifically about HelioHost and this situation>

The most sad for me part is that that almost no-where in this world (no matter if it's webhost or any other product or service) the front page says the truth and the whole truth about what the product or service is. There is almost always at least some bottom line, small print on last page, or sometimes the front page contain simply lies or idealized vision and the truth about product is hidden. Some people call it marketing... and it exists even for a free products. Well...

Few years back I was very involved/engaged in fighting with such so called "marketing" (read: lies on front page), unfortunatelly this is a fight with windmills... Maybe if we (humanity, at least some of us) will be enough determinated something will gonna change in 50, 100, 200 years, but not in a short term, unfortunatelly...

</general statement, NOT specifically about HelioHost and this situation>

But in some aspects opportunity is right.

Example:

- PHP scripts on all accounts on the server return error 500 for 11+ hours without a fix - I wouldn't call it "professional-grade web hosting";

- if not above, then all accounts return "account queued" page for several hours from time to time - I wouldn't call it "professional-grade web hosting";

- domains/subdomains can not be added for days - I wouldn't call it "professional-grade web hosting";

- whatever unexpected will happend it may take from hours to days until admin with enough privileges will take care off;

- etc.

"What is written on the front of the box is not found inside of the box. Somebody had a vision that somehow seems to be different from what the reality is of today."

opportunity's words quoted above are true. I know much worse webhosts than HelioHost, it's not that bad, even some of the paid hosts are worse. HelioHost can be enough to do some tests if such script/configuration/whatever will work or not or even for some unimportant websites that are not critical to be online all the time... But no-one will convince me that this is a "professional-grade web hosting", such statement is simply untrue.

--------------------------

I know that this is not possible, 99+% of the people on the world will tell me that I should go and have my head examined, but I would really like to see "on the front of the box" truth, only truth and the whole truth about ANY product or service.

• Like 1

I know that this is not possible, 99+% of the people on the world will tell me that I should go and have my head examined, but I would really like to see "on the front of the box" truth, only truth and the whole truth about ANY product or service.

not possible in this era. From a holocaust war to the stainless steel screw nothing is what in front of the box. even a Gold medal is approx 90% silver ... so what can you expect? well this is out of subject .... but yes I agree to some extent the thing of professional grade web-hosting but the fact is whenever there is a thing FREE, one should test it before making any excuses.