[SOLVED]Domain Registration

Fulf

We've been having that problem for a while now, and have recently contacted cPanel, so it should be fixed soon.

Oh. Okay. Thanks for all the support. As for the first problem (browser not able to found the address) it has been fixed. Your domain changing script was just a little late. Hehe. Sorry for the multiple irrelevant posts in here (apology is a must since I'd love to get myself 400posts for the free domain service). You do a terrific job! Comparable to paid hosts! :D

It seems that over 2 days passed and my domain still hasn't changed correctly. At first I changed it to relativitycat.heliohost.org but then, without being able to add an addon domain i changed it to relativitycat.tk

As I complained "earlier", relativitycat.heliohost.org was "not found" for some time, but then it started working (after I updated my domain to .tk). Now it's been over 2days and still nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this problem (my site is not accesible from any url, which is a pity :( )

Post your .tk domain and I'll change your account to that domain.

Never mind. I added the DNS zone to our nameservers; the DNS configuration should be updated within ten minutes.

Okay, looks like your site is up.

Post your .tk domain and I'll change your account to that domain.

Never mind. I added the DNS zone to our nameservers; the DNS configuration should be updated within ten minutes.

Okay, looks like your site is up.

Yes! Thanks alot! I wish you all a Happy New Year, also!