[Solved] Queued: Hh_Xmweb

xmweb

Hello,

My account was terminated due to inactivity when I tried to re-register it, I got an email saying installation error - there is dns entry in the cluster, please remove it from everywhere and try again.. I am not sure if there's anythin to be done at my end.

Server: Johnny

Username: xmweb

Could you kindly let me know on it?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello !

Thanks for the response. Yeah, it is the new one-xmweb2 I had to register on stevie because I couldnt re-register back on johnny with the username-xmweb (it was closed due to inactivity), but I would like to have it back on johnny with the username-xmweb, could you please help me out?

P.S. Like this service very much and appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks.

This is what I keep getting:

Dear xmweb,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a DNS entry for xmweb.heliohost.org already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

Hello,

My account was terminated due to inactivity when I tried to re-register it, I got an email saying installation error - there is dns entry in the cluster, please remove it from everywhere and try again.. I am not sure if there's anythin to be done at my end.

Server: Johnny

Username: xmweb