What Is Your Favorite Php/text Editor?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Crimson Editor for my PHP files (because it happened to be set as the default application, and because it loads faster), and Dreamwaver CS5.5 (pirated copy) for everything else.

Openly declaring that its pirated could get you in trouble, no ?

Dream weaver is very costly i mean very costly, i accidentally brought it dream weaver cs4 , but u will never fell to throw it of since u have paid a lot, and there are many other open source editors that offers not every thing but almost.

Dream weaver is the best for all since it can even manage a full site even locally and remote, but the cost kills it.

Dream weaver is very costly i mean very costly, i accidentally brought it dream weaver cs4 , but u will never fell to throw it of since u have paid a lot, and there are many other open source editors that offers not every thing but almost.

Dream weaver is the best for all since it can even manage a full site even locally and remote, but the cost kills it.

lol Accidentally how ? It's soooo expensive I can't imagine someone buying it and not using it :P

Dreamwaver is sweet, really. In functions, it's the best editor I've used. However, it's definitely not worth the 120 USD Adobe wants for it. Oh, and I don't think I will get in trouble with the admins for using pirated editing software. I can see why they don't allow nulled scripts, but they won't know which editor I may or may not be using. And I'm an ol' pirate, so I don't often pay for my software.

Dreamwaver is sweet, really. In functions, it's the best editor I've used. However, it's definitely not worth the 120 USD Adobe wants for it. Oh, and I don't think I will get in trouble with the admins for using pirated editing software. I can see why they don't allow nulled scripts, but they won't know which editor I may or may not be using. And I'm an ol' pirate, so I don't often pay for my software.

But couldn't you into trouble with police ? Sorry for my nativity but in Pakistan, copyright laws hardly exist.

But as a programmer i know how hard it is to make one program and cracking is like some thing intolerable , it is better to but than cracking ...!

I agree. I think copyright violations are immoral but I guess thats a topic for the philosophy section ...