[SOLVED]Ini_Set('allow_Url_Include','on'); Disabled On Heliohost ?

f1p2

Hi,

I sincerely hope I don't annoy anyone by posting this question here. I've sort of asked a similar question in the general discussion, (website management and hosting section) of the forums but have concluded that since my coding seems to be correct then this question possibly relates to whether the feature is enabled or not on the server.

So as the title asks. Is ini_set('allow_url_include','on'); disabled on Heliohost ?

I'm asking the question because whenever I use a php include() function to point to a file with an external url I get a blank page but when I use a local file the include works.

When I tried googling for a solution one of the answers was that the host server may have disabled this feature so I'm just wondering if this is the case with Heliohost. Can anyone at Heliohost tell me if this is the case or alternatively if anyone has successfully used a php include() with an external url

Thanks in advance for any answers.

• 2 weeks later...