Help With Migration 2

lisanet

Hi.

Ice said I was to start a new topic for this:

I want to move my account to Johnny from Stevie. I guess you're getting alot of that lately. I tried to do it myself and just encountered problem after problem. My account won't delete from Stevie. This is probably because Stevie is officially down, although I am still getting my email. As a result, I can't seem to sign up for Johnny and gave up after several tries. I sent the email to Ashoat as instructed by the error page, no answer, no change.

Can you manually move my account for me? I don't know what else to do at this point. Also, please add the Java services. I do not want to miss too much email so if you could, please do this all at once so there won't be too much interruption. That could cost me money and I've just missed work for a couple of weeks because I was sick. I have been trying to get my store set up since last summer.

Hi Byron,

Thanks for answering. My domain is 2lisanet.com. My username is admin2li.

I DID try to delete my account from Stevie. I was unable to do this and this is why I am asking you. When I tried to delete the account myself, I got an error page with a message saying to write to ashoat, which I did and did not get any answer. Can you please fix this?