Wanted! Techies, Geeks, Professionals!

xwinuser

I created 360DegreeNetworking.com as a go-to blog site to address all aspects of Information Technology (anything computer related). I have posted a few articles myself but my current objective has been building the site's viewer traffic. I will continue to do this but now is the time I would really appreciate any help in adding content (articles) to the site. Therefore, I am asking for all computer people (geeks, techies, professionals, secretaries, educators, daily computer users, anyone!) for contributions in the way of informational reviews, tips, guides, news, etc. that we can feature on the site giving you full credit through your own by line. This will give many of you the opportunity to share that bit of golden wisdom you know you have deep inside but have not had an outlet for until now. At the moment there is no profit being made by the site so all contributions will be voluntary (no pay) but you will hopefully benefit from the personal satisfaction and synergy of posting with like minds and enlightening those who are interested in learning from your experience and real world knowledge. If interested, please visit the site and submit an article for approval or email me at compuwise@netzero.com (put 360 in the subject). Articles will need to be around 400 words (no stubs), relevant to current technology, factual (opinions welcome but back them up with some facts) and will be approved returned for editing upon review.