[Solved] Queued: A064855

Pep

Recently, my account has been suspended or queued (it was created last october). Whenever I type "leolanchas.com.ar" in the address bar, it shows Account Queued and when I try to log in in the cpanel, it doesn't work.

a. a064855

b. Johnny

c. leolanchas.com.ar

Ok. I tried to register 3 times more but first i get the following message

"Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again."

and the second time, when i signup againt:

1- it says: "your account is number X in our database ..."

2- But after few minutes i get the message: " Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours. If you aren't seeing anything, please refresh your browser's cache."

I tried again to recreate my account but the message i get is:

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a DNS entry for leolanchas.com.ar already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

How am i supposed to do that? Or you should do it?

Thanks.

that can be done by admins only.Wait for a while or try sign up with other domain name i.e free sub domain from helio host. then you can add the domain in add on domains. helio host provides infinite add on domains.