Monetize Your Facebook Page/profile Links

Basically these services give you likes and fans from operator accounts, NOT actual people. Also, the service is free which sounds fishy...

LOL did you read the post and visit the website ? Its not a fan getting website :P

I'll go with Vic here. It doesn't make much sense to me and seems like a scam.

Also, A little add appearing on top of the page? I hope not.

The service being free isn't fishy to me since they can just take a portion off the revenue. They're the ones providing the ads, aren't they?

I'll go with Vic here. It doesn't make much sense to me and seems like a scam.

Also, A little add appearing on top of the page? I hope not.

The service being free isn't fishy to me since they can just take a portion off the revenue. They're the ones providing the ads, aren't they?

Well CashFacebook only gives a link to Linkbucks (which is trust worthy). They then put ads on the top of any link you share via iframes.

• 3 weeks later...

Why does everyone think it is a scam when it's free? Have your ever checked any Advertising company, like Adsense or Adfly? Their service is free, because they earn money with ads and give you a cut. Paying to advertise doesn't make sense. Then you'd have to pay to show their ads. That'd be insane.

• Like 1

Why does everyone think it is a scam when it's free? Have your ever checked any Advertising company, like Adsense or Adfly? Their service is free, because they earn money with ads and give you a cut. Paying to advertise doesn't make sense. Then you'd have to pay to show their ads. That'd be insane.

+1 :D

• 4 weeks later...

I totally agree with you. Why will people want to pay for something someone can provide for free.

Providing a free service or revenue sharing is a nice way of helping out when you can.

Hassan's system is for pages with a lot of fans (like 10,000+) and it makes sense. Even traditionally, websites with a lot of visitors will make

a fortune with adsense.

I totally agree with you. Why will people want to pay for something someone can provide for free.

Providing a free service or revenue sharing is a nice way of helping out when you can.

Hassan's system is for pages with a lot of fans (like 10,000+) and it makes sense. Even traditionally, websites with a lot of visitors will make

a fortune with adsense.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...