[Solved] Error In Stevie Signup

Keverdy13

At about half of an hour after 12:00AM PST, I tried signing up on Stevie. I filled out the form and all. When I tried to submit, HelioHost responded: "We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later." I tried again, but it still didn't work. Could the problem at all relate to the fact that the HelioNet username that I entered is already used with another website?

Or maybe because I used the same email address as I did with a previous website.

Yes... I do already have a website on Johnny, but it is set up with a different username than I want for this new website. I want this new site on Stevie. I want this new site with the same email address as my other website. I want this new site to be associated with the same HelioNet forum account as my other website. Please help.

I created a new HelioNet forum account, and entered that in for my other website. I still used the same email address as my previous website, but a different username, too. When I submitted, the page returned an "Internal Server Error". Please help!

Oh! Now the daily signup limit has been reached! How?! I never even got signed up!

The reason you can't create your account is because your IP address is already associated with your Johnny account, and only one account is allowed per IP. If you would like a second account on the other server, you need to ask the administrators to make an exception for your IP address. It is not at all related to an account on another forum (or any forum).