[Solved] Parked Domain Still Not Showing

hetster

hi i have a recent helios account which works perfectly.

i have since purchased a domain name. i have changed all the settings and parked the account but the page still shows as i am being queued and to wait 24 hours. its now been 48 hours and its still saying the same thing.

is there a problem or is it normal to take this long?

user - hetster

domain - nationwidebundedfueltanks.heliohost.org

server - stevie

also while i am here 1 other question which is will my parked account show as nationwidebundedfueltanks.heliohost.org or will it show the shorter purchased domain name in the browser address bar?

yes it has gone live now but it is still showing the long domain name.

i know i have no right to ask as its a free domain so am happy either way but would love for it to show the shorter paid for name.

is it because i have it to forward to my long address name in parked account settings

Don't use the redirect option at your Parked Domains from your cpanel. Remove the redirection and it will work like you want. Make sure to point your domain to our nameservers which are:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

i have set everything up as stated and its still showing the long address.

name servers must be set for it to be forwarding to the long address. do i need to reupload all my stuff to that account from c-panel or is there another setting in cpanel i need to change so the short address is the main site