Hi, when I was viewing my profile, I clicked on reputation and got this error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_profile_3::tabReputation() in /var/www/html/helionet/index/admin/applications/members/extensions/profileTabs/reputation.php on line 73

I have no idea what it means but I thought you should know about it. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

PS - I only joined today so that could maybe be a factor...just saying...

-Peace

So I don't know if this is done on purpose but I have notice this for the pass few weeks and thought that it was being fixed but now I am not sure;

The Reputation Tab on the Members Profile keeps showing me

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_profile_3::tabReputation() in /var/www/html/helionet/index/admin/applications/members/extensions/profileTabs/reputation.php on line 73"

so I decided to take a look at the source code line 73 and saw nothing written on line 73 at all, so I decided to look up for the word reputation in the source code and I found it on lines 206, 363, 376, 378, 380, 381 those are all that I found. So anyways I started looking at the code written down and I didn't find anything wrong with the code so what's the problem did I miss something or what.

When will this problem be fixed?

Also why is this line of code in html5,

<html xml:lang="en" lang="en" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

it shouldn't even be there; that needs to be just <html> and I recommend that the charset be changed to utf-8.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...