[Answered] Moving Servers Question?

HaZe

Hey, I signed up with HelioHost about a day ago and I have decided to move servers. My website is currently on Johnny but I want to go on to Stevie. I have read the wiki on moving servers and I am following the steps. I have deleted my account and now when i try to access my website, I get an account suspended message. I also stayed up all night today to wait for Stevies sign-ups to reset. (It is currently 8am in the UK where i am). Now when I try to sign up to Stevie, it says my username/domain is already taken. My question is, will i eventually be able to use my old username and domain to sign up for Stevie? or will I have to use a new username and domain?

-Thanks

My Old Username: haze

My Old Domain: beholdiam.co.cc

You need to wait for 2-3 days according to my experience, i tried moving server about an year ago, so not sure about the timing. But i can assure you that you will be able to wait use the same user name and domain.

It needs time because when you delete an account the process is only queued not delete at the spot, it will be done only when the server load is minimum to prevent down times.