[Answered] Everything Forbidden?

Shitatsu

Hello everyone. I was editing my website last night (probably doing some edits on Hot Link protection) when suddenly my website just stops viewing its content properly. First I thought it would be the Hotlink, but I disabled it later. And then my website is still the same. I tried giving full permission (777) to whole directory but no luck :( I also tried refreshing my brower, using another browser, deleting the cache but its all the same. Whenever I try to view any image at my site (Ex: www.website.heliohost.org/image.png) it says Forbidden.

Here is the link to my wordpress blog so you can understand what I mean.

http://marwanansari....ohost.org/blog/

Hope you can solve my problem. Thanks

Marwan Ansari

Its looks like a problem with the htaccess, as i am not an admin i cannot view your .htaccess as the public access to .htaccess is disabled so if you can post the code in .htaccess then i can check if there is a problem or not.

if you see some thing like <deny>, then its a problem.

And

Welcome to Helionet Community :D

Thanks for the reply :) And sorry for my late reply.

here is a pic of my .htaccess

I guess the last line is making the problem because there should'nt be css and js over there (because i added and then removed them from Hotlink)

EDIT

Thanks Anush for reminding me about the .htaccess :D Its working now, but somehow i cannot see the images. Should i remove the last line? :unsure: