[Solved] Suspended: Ly420

My username is LY420

My account is on johnny server

My domain is chatiso.heliohost.org

My account was suspended early this morning after I went to bed while I was in the middle of still working on it. It was loading a little slowly and I was tired from working all day, so I went to bed. I was going to try and fix the issues it was having this morning, only to find it had been suspended.

can I please have my account un-suspended so I can resume trying to repair my site?

Thanks

Sure you will get it UN-suspended shortly (an admin needs to see this), make sure that helio host only gives you one more chance, if you exceed that then there is no way to get you account back.

and Welcome to Helio Net

thanks for the information. I know my site was a little heavy on the server last night and that's what I was trying to fix. I don't think I should be penalized for this, honestly...I was in the middle of trying to repair it when I was suspended.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Thank you very much...That is exactly what I had every intention of doing this morning.

Thank you again :)

I just want to add that I'm currently still trying to get my site running lighter on its feet, but the database is running very slowly so I can't get much done. Please don't penalize me for that. I'm trying to do what I can. This is my first website and I'm not very good at this stuff yet.

Thanks!