[Solved] Johnny Cpanel Timeouts And Slowness

lillysaf

hi There,

Now am experiencing a problem which i think is quite unique since i've read all the posts on this forum before taking to the post and could not find a solution to my Problem.

Domain: Lillysafaris.net

UserName: Lillysaf

Server: Johnny

Problem

========

am having trouble logging in my Cpanel or Web mail with the correct User name and Password,

i've tried password reset a couple of times thinking that maybe my account was compromised but that was not the case.

when i type the url : http://lillysafaris.net/cpanel i get the login prompt which is normal and after i have filled in the correct account credentials, the javascript login prompt reappears again and again for me to input my login details, while the cpanel loads in the background. when i now just close it after all the login attempts, the cpanel appears but when i click on anything in the Cpanel the Login prompt reappears again and again while i fill in my correct user name and Password.

this is Unique since i can access my FTP via Fire FTP with the same Logins for the Cpanel and make all the necessary changes but partially login into my webmail and cpanel.

I am saying "Partially Login" Because i only access the Cpanel and webmail for about 10 seconds and then there it is again, The JavaScript Login Prompt.

What could exactly be the problem here??

Admin Pls Help

Hello HelioHost Staff,

In the past month and a half (starting end of July), I've noticed increasing loads on johnny, occasionally to the point that my small static HTML site would not load, let alone accessing cPanel.

The general problem can be seen in the load reports for July, August & September reports of the average server load, but now that Piotr GRD's server monitor is up again, it is much more apparent.

It seems like a job running every 1-2 hours, raising the load to the 20-40 level and making the server very unresponsive.

At this moment of writing, my site, my cPanel, and even the above links to dallas.heliohost.org are all timing out.

Could please you take a look?

Thanks,

Asher

Update 6:49pm:

After posting, the above problems persisted for another 2+ hours, during which it was very difficult to get persistent results from the server.

Are my accounts suspended? I can't sign in. At first J was down but its up now but I still can't sign into either one. I get this message:

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 Phusion_Passenger/3.0.11 mod_mono/2.6.3 mod_jk/1.2.35 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.4 Python/2.4.3 Server at lisanet.co Port 80

c6416083-75a2-47d8-97d1-709ecfd6f513

Y2:c6416083-75a2-47d8-97d1-709ecfd6f513

I don't really know what any of this means.

Hi guys, I'm trying to get into my account, but it seems to have some problem. Tried both, on CPanel and FTP, but I weren't able to connect. Here's the message:

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 Phusion_Passenger/3.0.11 mod_mono/2.6.3 mod_jk/1.2.35 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.4 Python/2.4.3 Server at surfonica.com.ar Port 80

I see a few people are having this problem, but I don't see a solution that works for me. I haven't been able to login to heliohost.org for the last two days. I have been trying to access my files, but I never get past the login screen. The servers look like they're doing fine. Is there something I can do?

Thanks.

Hi Administrator ! I can't login cpanel of my hosting. It's alway timeout and loading very slowly. Along time, easy to login, but now I can't. Please help me check and fix this problem. Thanks so much !

domain: freephpbb.heliohost.org

user: freephpb

Error:

Gateway Time-out

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hello again,

The above problems still continue... Has any admin looked at the issue?

I think it might be related to this post: Johnny Cpanel Timeouts And Slowness

Since I posted at 8-Sep, Piotr GRD's server monitor show cPanel performance almost always "in the red".

At this moment, http access to my site is very slow & occasionally times out.

cPanel & webmail are extremely slow (even reaching the login dialog), and also show errors (e.g. running email trace report in cPanel).

johnny's load monitor generally shows low numbers, but occasionally spikes or even fails to load.

Again, thanks to anyone who can take a deeper look.

Asher