[Solved] Manually Delete File Please

ExtremeGaming

...that's because your scripts recreate it when it's missing. Why not edit your scripts first to not access or create that directory, and then delete it yourself? It doesn't matter if an admin deletes it or if you delete it, since your script checks for its existence and remakes it if it's missing.

I'm not using the script and it automatically recreates it. I had, since the post, created an Uploads/ folder instead to test it because it would always say Permission Denied when trying to use the script. I still can not delete the Upload/ folder as it automatically recreates itself without any external thing issuing it.

Someone marked the last topic as solved and it wasn't ._.

username: katewevu

domain: http://socialcloud.heliohost.org

server: stevie

As my last topic requested, i wish for a manual delete of /Profile/Upload as it keeps recreating itself Not using a script. I had edited my script to use /Profile/Uploads. Every time I attempt to delete it in cpanel, I refresh the cpanel page and it recreates itself. This has nothing to do with using any scripts I'm afraid :(

Someone marked the last topic as solved and it wasn't ._.

It was marked as solved because it isn't something you need an administrator for. We have roughly 20,000 accounts and 7 admins (only a few of are actually active at any given day), so it's kind of ridiculous for all 20,000 accounts to expect an admin to do things for them that they can easily do themselves.

For future reference -- or for anyone who manages to search and find this thread -- you can delete your own folders using http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/filemanager/index.html?showhidden=1&dir=/public_html or FTP or webdisk, etc.