[Solved] Johnny Backup Files

jugal

Recently during the jonny downtimes. Like most users i requested to get my account transfered and received backup of my existing account. But turned out that the backup only had files. Nothing about mysql, emails, domain, etc. Hence this backup is really critically to me.

After johnny came up, I managed to manually take a backup through the link provided by krydos. http://johnny.helioh...ckup/index.html

When I saw the "Full Backup Completed" mail, Johnny was again having a downtime. And after that I could never login to johnny again, probably since I requested to get the johnny account deleted.

username: jugal

domain: jugal.heliohost.org

Server: (was earlier on johnny (this is the backup i need)) Now i have migrated to stevie.

I can share the backup completed mail in PM if required. I really need the mysql, email backups to complete my stevie migration.

Any help would be great. Since my backup was successful, can you provide me a link to it?

Thanks,

Jugal

Recently during the jonny downtimes. Like most users

There were actually 54 people who requested their files. At the time that Johnny crashed he had 7597 accounts total. 54 divided by 7597 is about 0.711%. I wouldn't consider less than a single percent of the total accounts requesting a backup of their files "most [of the] users", but go on.

i requested to get my account transfered and received backup of my existing account. But turned out that the backup only had files. Nothing about mysql, emails, domain, etc. Hence this backup is really critically to me.

The backup contained exactly what we offered in the news post.

Since we have most of the data backed up already, users whose accounts are located on Johnny can request a copy of their files if they wish...

After johnny came up, I managed to manually take a backup through the link provided by krydos. http://johnny.helioh...ckup/index.html

When I saw the "Full Backup Completed" mail, Johnny was again having a downtime. And after that I could never login to johnny again, probably since I requested to get the johnny account deleted.

Once your account is deleted all of your files are permanently gone, and you cannot log into an account that doesn't exist; that's true.

Any help would be great. Since my backup was successful, can you provide me a link to it?

This is where I get confused. You said you already created your backup; just use the backup you created to restore your new stevie account to the way you had it before.

First of all, apologies for not being as good with stats as you guys

Here are the events in chronological order

• Johnny went offline for several days
  • As per news post, I requested backup (I may have minuderstood the part "files" in the post, and assumed it was all files, including sql and other dumps necessary to restore the entire site) and asked for deletion
  • Received backup of "Home" files, realised that msql and emails were missing, but had already asked for deletion
  • Applied for stevie account
  • Johnny was back again
  • Contradictor to being told my account was deleted, i could still log into my Johnny cPanel, hence manually initiated (didn't download) a full backup
  • (Got busy, hence some days later)
  • Saw the Full backup completed mail (pkgacctfile is: /home/jugal/backup-10.21.2012_00-19-50_jugal.tar.gz), but could no longer log into Johnny and hence was unable to download the full backup files
  • Stevie account got active.

Basically, my full backup got created even after being told my johnny account was deleted, but unfortunately before I could download the backup, my access to johnny was lost. This is the critical backup that I was talking about, and I really need this.