[Solved] Cannot Instal My Ssl Certificate

hrce2

I tride to install a ssl certificate brought from comodo 90 days trail when i tried to install the certificate from http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/ssl/installssl.html (got the link from searching the from) i got this error:

Error from ssl wrapper: Sorry, you must have a dedicated ip to use this feature for the user: hrce! If you are intending to install a shared certificate you must use the username "nobody" for security and bandwidth reporting reasons.

please find the attached screen shot post-39542-0-17509000-1352493953_thumb.png

can you please help me by giving steps to solve my problem

my user id : hrce

server : stevie

thank you

hariram. m

When you use SSL you need to have purchased a dedicated IP for your account. At the moment you must still be using a shared IP and thats why you get the error. Off the top of my head a dedicated IP is $12 (USD) and you send payment though Paypal to admin@heliohost.org.

I'm not 100% sure if that's still correct so best wait for a mod or admin to reply if you plan on buying a IP just to be sure.

a dedicated IP is $12 (USD) and you send payment though Paypal to admin@heliohost.org.

I'm not 100% sure if that's still correct so best wait for a mod or admin to reply if you plan on buying a IP just to be sure.

That information is accurate.