[Inactive] Password Reset Problem

bzub

I made a an account on johnny (polders.heliohost.org) but due to some issues I decided it was better to move to the stevie server. My problem: my password on johnny isn't working anymore, I tried resetting the password a couple of times but that fails for me (I'm getting the mail but the two reset links and the keyword aren't working for me). Because of that I cant login nor delete my johnny account.

So I made a stevie account (bzub.heliohost.org) and decided to let the johnny account die out in 30 days, but this new stevie account can

a ) not add any addon domains (it says I can add (0) domains)

b ) not park the domain I want because the wrapper says it's being used by another user (the johnny account?)

So I was wondering if you could guide me trough the password reset or delete the johnny account and help me with that domain addon problem on bzub.heliohost.org.

Thanks,

You can delete an account using this script.

An admin will have to manually mess with your account to change the add-on domain limit, and possibly remove DNS records to your Johnny account's domain to allow you to park it on Stevie.

Finally, have you tried your username in all lowercase? This seems to usually be the culprit behind login problems.

You should be able to create addon and parked domains on your stevie account now, but you won't be able to use a domain that is already associated with another account. Are you able to log into your Johnny account? If so use the link that Shinryuu posted to delete the Johnny account. If the password reset email on your Johnny still won't work let us know and we can manually reset the password.