[Solved] Registered, But No Account Created

astein

Registered for a new account on Wenesday, November 21. Got back an email telling me my control panel URL (the URL is in the heliohost.org domain) and a URL for the creation queue. Also, standard text about up to 24 hours being I can log in, 48 hours before the website if available. I checked the creation queue and it said that by November 23, all should be good (account and website).

It is now Monday November 26, well past the 48 hour period. The queue URL now tells me

Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active.

My control panel URL doesn't exist (no server found). I tried logging into cpanel on the HelioHost home page and got

We're sorry, but we could not find that username in the database.

Using the correct username (which was specified in the original email I got confirming that I registered). What happened to my account? Did something happen or could it be taking this long to be created?

I couldn't find anything on the wiki or the forums and the URL to the FAQ does't exist (can't find the 'www.cl58services.co.cc' server).

Strange, tried every permutation of stein from mildly drowsy to "what did I do last night" and got nothing.. admins will have to scratch heads on this one.

Keep in mind I have no access to the dbes or anything, my guesses were:

a ) you were tired when you registered

b ) you were stoned

c ) you were on johnny which is currently down.

d ) you found some inexplicable glitch

There is no account with that username or domain in the system. When an account is successfully created you get two emails. The first says that you signed up and the second says that your account has been created. Sometimes there is a problem creating the account in which case you would usually get an email saying that there was a problem creating your account and possibly an error message to explain why.

Anyways, feel free to try creating your account again http://www.heliohost.org/home/signup