[Solved] Suspended: Lequire

cain38

Your account was suspended for hosting malware. I have unsuspended your account, but you must remove all malicious files from your account within 24 hours. If after 24 hours from the time of this post you still are hosting malware, you will be resuspended

XSS involves redirecting a request to another server hosting the actual malicious code and SQL injection only gives an attacker access to the database, they could insert a malicious bit of code but usually injection is just used to track the information in the database or drop data from it, not to plant code.

also, I tried downloading my site via ftp and i guess it opened too many simultaneous connections and looks like my ip is blocked. I can get to my site and the cpanel over my phone's mobile network but through my wi-fi it looks like im blocked. is that possible that my home ipaddress go blocked or throttled?

If you opened too many connections too fast our DoS protection probably booted you, try again in a few minutes. The best way to grab a backup is to just do a /public_html backup through cPanel.

thanks, I'll scan now. Is there anything you guys have that can tell me the exact file thats suspicious?
 /home/lequire/public_html/wp-content/themes/easel/images/404.php 

404.php in your WordPress themes folder apparently has some bad code.