[Solved] Suspended: Mcompton

a. your HelioHost username: mcompton

b. the server your account is on: stevie

c. your HelioHost main domain: kuribosshoes.com

I cannot log into cPanel, nor access my site. I'm pretty sure I've been logging in at least once a month, but I guess I could be wrong. Was it something else? Spam/malware? The site doesn't generate much traffic.

Thanks!

Malware was detected on your account. Your account was suspended for security. I have unsuspended your account and you have 24 hours from the time of this post to remove all malicious files. The report was as follows:

Malware. 2 file(s). PHP.Hide FOUND

The server was down a couple hours after your unsuspension and again some time after that, you still have 4 minutes out of the 24 hrs, not sure if you'll get extra time since the server issues basically ate most of it.

This still hasn't been been taken care of. Yes, you can have more than 24 hours to fix it though since the server was offline for some time. Here's a hint:

/home1/mcompton/public_html/wp-content/themes/typebased/cache/external_068838bae2735bfd11e6c2d80c5cfedc.php
/home1/mcompton/public_html/wp-content/themes/typebased/cache/external_bc9cde94cc2cfbcbda476399d2980266.php

Please get that cleaned up soon.