Cms (Content Management System)

Sandip

Which CMS (Content Management System) is best for website designing and developing?

Which CMS is best for e-commerce design and developing specially?

My friend asked me to develop a website. He also want to edit the website like adding content, images, text, category, create login id, create password by own.

I think some web developer make a Admin Section in the website and client can edit the website from there. How those web developer makes this thing happen? Is it possible in Drupal? Or is there any better way to make that type of website?

In Drupal is it possible to make a website like helionet? Or is there any other better CMS?

• 3 weeks later...

Magento is better to create an e-commerce store + cms, you can also create a blog or support forums for your site through magento.

If you want to create simple but powerful website with e-commerce features you can choose Wordpress ( you need to install separate plugINs to create an online store on wordpress), the beauty of wordpress is simplicity and versatility, drupal is good so i joomla. now its upto you and yes all of the CMS do come with a backend where the client can add / modify content.

By the way say your website and portfolio is quite promising, you have designed packages for top firms in India Congrats.

Regards

Thanks for your feedback.

As you are in India, so I am asking, I have tried Magento to integrate HDFC Bank Payment Gateway, but only I got frustration. Even I haven't got the payment page in PHP coding, so that I can configure it the way HDFC Bank accepted. I have also tried Opencart and Prestashop but unsuccessful. At last I am coding manually to integrate with HDFC bank payment gateway.

In drupal I have found one HDFC bank module, but comments said that it has error. I am new in payment gateway. I have only experience in Paypal. Do you know any shopping cart that integrate HDFC Bank payment gateway?

However, in Wordpress there are 18,000 extensions. Are all extensions free like Drupal? Joomla's most extension are not free.

I have seen your website, very smart logo design. Also you are using Paypal, does Paypal accept INR?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Logompressive, I am astonished by hearing new payment gateway Skrill. I have done googling and found that it is organization of Moneybrokers. Sure I shall check this.

But for 2checkout, there are two problem 1) to withdraw money from 2checkout account, user have to make minimum US$ 300 i.e. Rs.16500. 2) The amount you will get after transfer from 2checout account to bank account it depends on currency fluctuation. So, I think this not a better option.

However many thanks to you for your feedback and I am very much eager to check Skrill.

Please let me know if you have any other idea.

I too don't like 2checkout main reason - its not free to try need to pay a basic fee before we start.

if there is any payment method that can give paypal a run for its money in india it is Skrill.....many freelancing sites are recommending it for Indian users in the wake of Paypal scenario.

Does Skrill accept Indian Debit Card/ Credit Card?

Do you know how they transfer money from Skrill account to Indian bank account?

Does they take some charges to transfer it?

What should be the minimum amount for transfer?

Does the money when transfer depends on currency fluctuation?

Does Skrill accept Indian Debit Card/ Credit Card?

Do you know how they transfer money from Skrill account to Indian bank account?

Does they take some charges to transfer it?

What should be the minimum amount for transfer?

Does the money when transfer depends on currency fluctuation?

Hey Buddy ! I think skrill supports most of the Banks in India, ask their customer support service, you can submit a ticket over there and will get a good response from them, they have quite reliable customer service.

I hope that helps.

Thanks