[Solved] Reset My Account

ibbi2080

Hey there.

Please i want to know how can i reset my account so i can start everyhting from scratch. But i dont want to Delete my account from heliohost then remake it because it will take time. can you guys just reset it or something!

Thanks

By the way my account name is: ibbi2080

Even if a Heliohost staff member helps you to reset your account the only way to do it is to delete your current account before you can create a new one. There is no other way to "reset" an account other than deleting and recreating. Furthermore, we can't manually delete your account until we verify that you are actually the owner of the account. Verification is required to prevent random people from claiming that they own an account and having us delete it. So, by the time a staff member sends an email to the address that created the account, and you respond verifying that you are the owner of the account and you do indeed want to delete and remake the account it will take way longer than just using the automatic account deletion script http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/delete Then after all of that a staff member isn't going to be able to create your account for you anyways. You will always need to create your own account, and there isn't anything that can be done about that.

The worst part is it's been 7.5 hours since you created your four topics requesting an account reset, but if you had just started the deletion/recreation process yourself instead of asking on the forums your old account would probably already have been deleted, and you could have created a new account today before Stevie signups had closed for the day. Instead you'll have to wait until at least midnight PST tomorrow to create your new account, assuming you get your current account queued for deletion sometime today.