[Solved] Unable To Access Cpanel And Others

RavenDreamer

Hi,

I am unable to access my cpanel, ftp, mysql databases, and webmail accounts. I have checked the reactivate script and it assures me (repeatedly, because I'm a persistant pain in the rear sometimes) that my account is not suspended. When I try to login into the cpanel I get repeated HTTP Basic Auth popups. FTP, MySQL, and Webmail just report generic errors in my connection.

Domain: ravendreamer.tk

Server: Johnny

cPanel Username: ravendmr

Thanks for any help someone can provide.

I was waiting for your to answer Shinryuu's questions, but since you were taking so long to get back with the info I decided to check your account status.

That username and/or domain is not located on our system. Most likely it was deleted due to inactivity. Feel free to create a new account and restore any backup data you may have, because Heliohost does not keep any backups of your data once your account has been deleted.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we have to automatically delete inactive accounts to make room for users who are still active otherwise our servers would soon be overloaded. To prevent this from happening again in the future don't forget to log into your account at least once every 30 days.