[Solved] Suspended: Madehost

Your account was suspended as a result of a Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown notice. I'm sorry, but we cannot unsuspend your account.

Just out of curiosity, why were your emails not important at all for over four months and now suddenly they have become so important?

i cant change name servers :angry: :angry:

Why not? To change the nameservers you need to log into whatever registrar you purchased that domain with. It has nothing to do with us since we're not a domain registrar.

It looks like that domain was registered with "1 & 1 Internet AG (R73-LROR)". That is who you should be talking to about changing your nameservers. It also looks like you use cloudflare so another option would be to log into your cloudflare account and point the domain at another host. Then you can set up your email account on the new host, and when you reset your yahoo password the email will go to the new host not us.

I don't think you're understanding that your account WILL NEVER be unsuspended for any reason. You are accused of hosting copyrighted material, and we received an official DMCA takedown request regarding your site. If we were to unsuspend your account Heliohost could be sued by the US federal government.