[Answered] A Question About Cloudflare

cartierul

Hello!

I am the owner of a website which is using CloudFlare and is hosted on some other server than yours.

I tried earlier to park my domain here, on the server called Stevie but I got this error message:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.245.59.135,173.245.58.112 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I know that I could change my domain's NS, park the domain and change the NS back to Cloudflare's, but this would cause a little downtime to my website. Is there any way to achieve this without shutting down my website temporarily?

Maybe administrators could add the Cloudflare's nameservers in /etc/ips.remotedns?

I'm on Stevie. My cPanel username is "cartier" and my main domain is "cartierul.heliohost.org".

I've succesfully migrated (as there was no error message along the process), but I'm still experiencing one major issue. http://cartierul.heliohost.org works fine, whilst http://cartierul.tk (the parked domain which routed through Cloudflare) is not working. More, it seems that all cartierul.tk's subdomains have the same issue. (I've already cleared my browser's cached, asked a few friends and used an online proxy to check).

Here are a few screenshots with my settings (maybe you can figure what's wrong):

2013-03-11_08-01-03.png

2013-03-11_08-00-22.png