[Answered] Laravel Probelm

Gourlaykid

Yeah, that isn't very informative. 404 just usually means that the file you're requesting cannot be found. 404 on the root of domain might indicate that you don't have an index file (index.php, index.html, etc) and you have directory indexing turned off. You could also look for error_log files that php makes when it encounters an error. These files would be located in the same directory as the php file that encountered the error. They might contain some helpful information.

I've never used this laravel before so I might not be very much help, but maybe someone else on Helionet has and they can help you. Otherwise you might also consider asking for help here http://forums.laravel.io/ since they for sure have used laravel before.

• 2 weeks later...

little bit old thread but still replying in case.... as i see that your problem still persists.

Your 404 page means you have one (or more) of the following errors.

1. You haven't set up the routes.

2. You have setup the route but has a controller method which doesn't exist/name desn't match.

Check these two.