[Solved] I Would Like To Have 1 Account On Stevie And 1 On Johnny

mbdungo

Sir/Mam,

First, I want to ask, what if my website that hosted in HelioHost is in good standing and if I'm relaxing over 2 months and "forget to login to heliohost.org at least once a month", do the host suspend my account for inactivity causes my site to be inactive, even my site is in good standing? (This will make my site in bad standing..) Please answer this.

This is my request, I would like to have an account on Stevie, even I already have an account on Johnny. My web pages that hosted on Johnny are slow and sometimes, they're down. That's why I'm confuse.

For me, the name of the username is important. So, this is what I want, if HelioNet allow me to create an account on Stevie, can I registered an account on there with my username on Johnny?

IF NOT, would you please move my account specially the username on Johnny, I don't care if all of my files will be formatted, because I'm just started and doesn't have any important file yet. So, I would create an account on Johnny when I needed. Actually, it's good for it to be reformatted because I have an unsolved issue, I can't add a domain name with that account (and that's important to me,) which can be seen at this topic: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/15682-subdomain-created-instead-of-adding-a-new-domain/

• My username on Johnny: mbdungo

I hope my request would be granted, any suggestion will be appreciate.. Thank you!

First, I want to ask, what if my website that hosted in HelioHost is in good standing and if I'm relaxing over 2 months and "forget to login to heliohost.org at least once a month", do the host suspend my account for inactivity causes my site to be inactive, even my site is in good standing? (This will make my site in bad standing..) Please answer this.

All accounts are suspended after 30 days of not logging into them. No accounts are exempt from these inactivity suspensions. Even moderators and administrators must remember to log into their accounts every 30 days or less or their personal accounts would be suspended for inactivity just like any other account.

For me, the name of the username is important. So, this is what I want, if HelioNet allow me to create an account on Stevie, can I registered an account on there with my username on Johnny?

Each username can only be used once. In order to have the same username on Stevie that you currently have on Johnny you would need to delete your Johnny account first. If you try to create an account with a username that is already in use you will get an error.

IF NOT, would you please move my account specially the username on Johnny, I don't care if all of my files will be formatted, because I'm just started and doesn't have any important file yet.

You don't have to request to have your account moved because you can do it yourself by following the instructions in this wiki post aptly named Moving Your Account

• Like 1