[Answered] Wait At Least 48 Hours Before An Account Get Fully Deleted

mbdungo

Mam/Sir,

After requesting an account deletion thought HelioHost - Account Deletion Script for the reason of moving that account.

Should I need to wait at least 48 hours before my account get fully deleted specially to avoid some error or bug on the new moved account or even I created a new account with the same username, it will not get any single error even I did not wait at least 48 hours?

This is just a simple question, because I've concern what if the deleted account be registered again with the same username even if it just 5 hours ago before it was requested to be deleted, did that account get error or that account will be fine at least the account get fully deleted in 5 hours?

Thanks for replying in advance! (I really don't want a single error.)

Your account no longer exists, feel free to recreate. The 48 hours are fringe cases, account deletion and creation both cause load so we queue them rather than have the system instantly do everything at once, so if server load happens to be high the queues stop going through as fast. Generally deletions take a few minutes at most but there are times when the queue gets backlogged hundreds of accounts because inactive and suspended accounts are also queued for deletion.

Since you want to switch servers you'll still have to wait to get on Stevie, the signups are closed. Keep an eye on http://krydos.tk/sign-up.php to know when signups reopen.