[Solved] Problem Adding Addon Domain

abhatia923

I am trying to add forum.rnf.nu as an addon domain. When I try to open through the browser it is showing account queued page but when I try to add it, the cpanel gives an error:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 5.157.86.53,5.157.86.18 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

The queued page is normal when the server doesn't know what to do with your domain. When set up correctly, it should go away within 24 hours.

Don't use CNAME records.

On the main rnf.nu domain, you have two NS records and an A record (they can be seen here). Edit the NS records for rnf.nu to use ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org instead of hostcontrol.com. Also remove the A record pointed at 65.19.143.3. Then log into your account here, add rnf.nu as an addon domain in cPanel, and wait 24 hours.

Once that works, you can create forum.rnf.nu through cpanel. Do not create any records for that subdomain anywhere. cPanel and Heliohost's nameserver will do it for you when you add a subdomain.

Contact your registrar's support and ask them to change the NS records for you. Some companies require you ask to have them changed.

If they can't change them, an admin or mod would be able to tell you more about using Heliohost without the nameservers if possible (probably something like an A record and main domain change). I'm not familiar with it so I can't explain. What I can say is that some functions in cpanel won't work without the nameservers.